Information on Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG in accordance with Article 13 GDPR
Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG (in the following AS-Schneider) welcomes your visit to our website as well as your interest in our company and our products. Protecting your personal data following its collection, processing, and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used.
1. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG
2. Contact details of our data protection officer
3. Collection of data on the website
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. In doing so, the following data is collected:
- IP adress
- Date and time of your request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific website)
- Status of access/HTTP-Statuscode
- The amount of data transferred
- The website from which you visit us
- Operating system and interface
- Language and version of your browser software.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal user data. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
4. Data processing and purpose, legal basis
We collect and utilise our users' personal data only insofar as this is necessary for provision of an operational site and of our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user, by making these available to us, using the forms on our website.
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties only if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution or for billing purposes, in compliance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for order processing, or if you have previously consented. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Disclosure to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or insofar as we are obliged to do so by court order.
a. Contact form
You can use our contact form as a guest or as registered user. In both cases we store and process your personal data to process your request.
Legal Basis is our legitimate interest to process your inquiry according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b), f) GDPR.
b. Request form
You can use our order form out of interest in our products. We may store and process your personal data to deal with your order.
Legal Basis is the fulfilment of contractual obligations according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
c. Customer portal
For our registered users we make various documents and files available for download on our customer portal.
To be able to use our customer portal, you need to create an account. The required personal data for the account are marked as mandatory fields. All remaining data are voluntary. It is possibla to make changes on your account or even to delete it at any time.
We will use your personal data to give you technical product informations, product change informations and inform you about other related topics. For this we store your personal data in our CRM system.
Legal Basis is our legitimate interest to make product documentation avalaible only to our customer base according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR and the fulfilment of contractual obligations according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b), f) GDPR.
(1) You can consent to receive our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services to be advertised are named in the consent form.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. In addition, we also store your IP addresses and the time of your registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your data. In addition, we use verification to prove verification of consent if necessary. We delete these logs when a defence against claims is no longer necessary. We collect the verification based on Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
(3) The only information we require to send the newsletter is your e-mail address. Specifying additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally and for statistical analysis to identify which industries are interested in us. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address and the voluntary data in order to send the newsletter. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail (https://as-schneider.us15.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=38f9a6250882ef2912a58ee63&id=012c3b22dd), per E-mail an email@example.com or by a message to the contact details specified in the disclaimer.
(5) We use MailChimp for distributing our newsletter on our website. MailChimp is a newsletter service of the US company Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA where the e-mail addresses and other information about distribution and analysis of the newsletter are stored. The data protection regulations of the distribution service provider can be viewed here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. MailChimp is certified according to the Privacy Shield, and thus provides an adequate level of data protection. For more information visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
(6) In order to optimise the newsletter for you, you also consent to our evaluation, which we use to measure how often the newsletter is opened and which links the readers click on. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
We use the tool SurveyMonkey for surveys on our website. SurveyMonkey is a tool by SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne road, Dublin, Ireland. For participating in our survey, SurveyMonkey collects information about the device, the application, the IP address of the version of your operating system, device type, as well as information about system and performance and on the type of browser. If you participate in the survey using a mobile device, SurveyMonkey also captures the UUID of the device. SurveyMonkey also uses third-party tracking services, which in turn collect cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect usage data and user statistics. We use surveys to improve the customer relationship, or to measure customer satisfaction. By participating in the survey you also consent to the evaluation of the surveys. Legal Basis is our legitimate interest in conducting online surveys to improve our products and services according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a), f) GDPR.
5. Data deletion and data retention
AS-Schneider stores personal data as long as necessary to carry out a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, unless otherwise provided by law. The data stored during collection will be deleted after the periods of statutory retention and limitation or after the discontinuation of the purpose for the collection, whichever is longer.
6. Cookies, web analysis tools and tracking tools
We use the following cookies:
We process these cookies according to Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR, because we have a legitimate interest in the technical feasibility of the above reasons.
Our website uses the cookie consent technology of Cookiebot.com („Cookiebot“) to inform you about the types of cookies we are using as well as customize and store your consent. In this regard personal data may be transmitted to http://www.cookiebot.com. Your consent will be stored for a maximum of 12 months in a cookie on your browser. You can review and change your consent under Cookie Declaration at any time.
The legal basis for processing personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is in the fail-safe function of the website and the treacability of your consent to set different types of cookies.
The Provider of Cookiebot is Cybot A/S (“Cybot”), Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark. For more information see the data protection statement of cookiebot.com: https://www.cookiebot.com/de/privacy-policy/.
7. Web analysis by Google Analytics
The following data can be transmitted in this way:
- Frequency of page views
- Number of users
- Bounce rate (page is closed after a page request)
- Session duration (average duration of all users)
- Country from which the site was called up
- Use of website functions
- How often which page is selected
- Which website the user comes from
- Booking conversion rate (How many users of the website book a service)
- Which region the user comes from
- Device and device category, with which the user calls up our website
“This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer and which analyse how you use a website. The information generated by the cookies on your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. On this website, the IP anonymisation "_anonymizeIp ()" by Google is used, so that the IP address of the users of Google within Member States of the European Union or other contract parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server based in the USA and shortened. By shortening the IP address, the direct personal relationship can be excluded. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate users' use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies using a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link.
The current link is: [Download browser Plugin]
You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
[Disable Google Analytics Cookies]
When cookies are deleted after an Internet session, the opt-out cookie must be set again.
The legal basis for processing personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The Google cookie is only enabled if you consent to the processing of data in the cookie consent tool.
8. Use of Google ReCaptcha
We use on our website the function Google ReCaptcha of the provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland to prevent misuse of our offered contents. This system helps us to identify whether the user is a natural person or an internet bot. To use the function of Google ReCaptcha it is necessary to save the IP address and possibly other data of the site visitor. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have no influence on the data transfer. Google ReCaptcha is used in the interest of avoiding misuse by automated or mechanical processing of the offers provided on our website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on the handling of user data can be found in the data protection regulations of Google: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
9. Use of LeadLab/Wiredminds
Our website uses the pixel-code technology of WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyse visitor behaviour. Data may be collected, processed and stored from which usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and reasonable, these user profiles are made completely anonymous. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and serve to recognise the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, is transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by WiredMinds. WiredMinds may use information, which is left by visits on the web pages, in order to provide anonymizated use profiles. The data obtained will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separate consent of the person concerned. If IP addresses are recorded, they are immediately made anonymous by deleting the last number block.
10. Transfer of personal data to third countries
AS-Schneider transfers contact data to its own subsidiaries worldwide using a CRM program. Contact can also be made by our subsidiaries abroad, if this makes sense due to the origin of the contact. You can see a detailed listing of all worldwide locations at:
The data transmission to such third countries is based on the EU standard contracts, which AS-Schneider has concluded with its offices around the world. You can see these at this link:
We also use SurveyMonkey, One Curiosity Way San Mateo, CA 94403 based in the US, and MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 also based in the USA for our surveys and newsletters. They may receive knowledge in the context of the commission if applicable, and commission processing contracts are concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. MailChimp and SurveyMonkey achieve an appropriate level of data protection through certification by the Privacy Shield according to Art. 44ff. GDPR.
11. Right of revocation and objection
You are entitled to revoke consent to the use of personal data according to Art. 6 (1), lit. a) GDPR in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future. In addition, under the prerequisites set out in Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you are entitled to object to processing according to Art. (1), lit. e), f) if you can submit reasons that arise from your particular situation. If you have questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer:
AS-Schneider uses technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technical development.
13. Rights of Affected Parties
AS-Schneider offers its customers the right to access, rectification, deletion and data portability or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to a data processing acc. Art. 6 (1), lit. e, lit. f) GDPR. Please send the respective request to:
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.